Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Industrial Design - Electronics Enclosure designed in CAD, Solid Modeling
IPSense offers consultancy services within IS/IT and embedded systems. Besides the consultancy services, we also do in-house development of our own products. Currently, we are developing a new product which we need an industrial designed enclosure for. The product is an electronics device which shall have a plastic or metal enclosure. The enclosure shall meet the following requirements:
1. The enclosure shall be rated according to IP66/IP65, which means that it has to be dust proof and withstand powerful water jets.
2. The enclosure shall allow easy wall mounting, which means that one professional shall be able to mount the end product to a wall on his/her own.
3. The enclosure shall be of neutral color and shape. The end product is targeted for a professional market.
4. The enclosure shall be able to hold the electronic component without overheating. The design shall withstand climatic conditions of temperatures ranging from 0 to 50 degrees Celsius and a relative humidity (RH) of 15-85 % (non-condensing).
Your goal will be to design the enclosure, which shall fulfill the requirements above. The design shall be made using CAD and solid modeling. This is because the design shall be tested and validated by manufacturing a prototype of the enclosure. We will help you manufacture the prototype.
GENERAL INFORMATION & PREREQUISITES
Information has intentionally been left out from this thesis project proposal but will to some extent be available orally due to its sensitive nature. All project and product details will be available after you have signed a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) with us.
To be able to successfully carry out this thesis project, you have to make sure that you have access to the software for CAD and solid modeling, with a valid license. The thesis project will take place at your home department/university, but with regular meetings with us.
If you are hesitant on the amount of work required (whether you think the work load may be too high or too low), but still think it’s an interesting thesis project, don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss the project outline and content. With the right candidate the thesis project can also be limited to fit 15p.
The election process will start at the earliest mid-January and end when the right candidate(s) have been found.
WHO ARE YOU
• You take imitative, you are social and easygoing
• You see things through to completion
• You pay attention to detail and test things twice so as to make sure things really work
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.