Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Programvara för optimering av en biokemisk process
The aim of this diploma project is to improve and further automate the process of designing and manufacturing DryStrips. The project is intended as a diploma project for a student about to finish an academic degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or similar.
Project goals (preliminary)
• To develop an algorithm for optimizing immobiline gradients to given design targets, to be used when designing new IPG strips.
• To develop an algorithm for adjusting immobiline gradients to standard curves, to be used in manufacturing.
• To develop useful data visualizations to complement the algorithms.
• To package the result in a usable and maintainable computer program.
Office space and equipment will be made available at GE Healthcare in Uppsala. The assignee will receive economic compensation throughout the project.
• Knowledge of numeric optimization methods.
• Programming skills, preferably experience with a modern object-oriented language.
• Knowledge of biochemistry and proteomics.
• Experience of industrial manufacturing processes.
Please apply using our web based system www.gecareers.com, job number 565629. We need your application no later than January 19th, 2007.
About GE Healthcare Life Sciences
We are GE Healthcare, a $15 billion division of General Electric Company. We have a shared passion: a desire to transform healthcare. By putting the strength of the world's leading scientists, engineers and business people together, we can make anything happen.
Our focus on early prevention helps to find and eliminate disease sooner so people can live longer, fuller lives. Your life. Your career. Your purpose. Re-imagined.
To learn more visit www.gehealthcare.com
Life Sciences is a global team, focused on growth, dedicated to become the leading provider of products and services in our field. Our passion is to help customers re-imagine life sciences, unlock nature's secrets and develop medicine.
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.