Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Host mobility, multi-homing, network topology dynamics, the presence of IPv4 and IPv6 aswell as the traversal of firewalls and IP address translators require increasingly sophisticated IP address management functionality in applications to ensure optimal connectivity between a host and its peer.
Name-based sockets is an evolution of the classical communication paradigm, aiming to move the complexity of address-management to the operating system, relieveing the application of the extra administrative overhead and implementation complexities. By referring to the remote host by a name, complexity is abstracted and application developers can focus their efforts on the application.
This thesis consists of three major parts.
* Analysing and implementing name-exchange mechanisms. (Parts are already implemented)
* Modifying port semantics to use named services.
* Port to Android 2.x and implement test platform.
- Good knowledge in C and of computer communications (e.g. TCP & the socket()-interface)
- Comfortable Linux user
- A good spoken and written English
- Prevous experience of the Linux implementation of TCP or socket interface is a plus
Regularly presence throughout the week is required.
Applications should include a brief personal letter, your CV with your education, professional experience and specific skills and recent grades. In your application, make sure to give examples of previous programming or other projects that you consider relevant for the position. Candidates are encouraged to send in thei r application as soon as possible, in paper form or via e-mail. Suitable applicants will be interviewed as applications are received.
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.