Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
IPTV (Internet Protocol Television)
Today’s multimedia platforms are being unified along with new developments in broadcast technologies. This convergence era is quickly becoming a part of our daily lives, enabling both communication and broadcast TV from a single device. IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) will prove to lead the convergence of broadcast TV and communications.
The protection of the content in broadcast digital TV network without affecting the overall efficiency has become a major issue. CAS (Conditional Access System) and DRM (Digital Rights Management) technology provide improved levels of content protection during its lifetime rather than simply managing file level access.
This thesis will be aligned according the skills of the applicants. Potential subtasks include
- to analyze and design the requirements of CAS and DRM system for
- to analyze and design requirements of EPG (Electronic Program
- Set up test bench and evaluate multicast router with IGMP v3
Several students can work on this topic. For further details about the thesis work, please contact us.
- Strong interest in communication, IPTV, and security
- Fundamental knowledge in crypthographical techniques and
- Candidates for the thesis work should have major in computer
science, electrical engineering or mathematics.
- The candidate can be either analytical or pratical (or both)
since the work include both prototyping-oriented and mathematic
Points of Contact:
Mikael Gidlund Hans-Erik Sandström
[email protected] [email protected]
Access Research Group
SE-824 12 Hudiksvall
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.