Detta är ett uppsatsförslag hämtat från Nationella Exjobb-poolen. Klicka här för att komma tillbaka till samtliga exjobbsförslag.
Digital Music Track Analysis
We, at Tonium, aim to increase the diversity and reinforce the value of music by offering new means for people like us to increase inspiration, reach, efficiency and precision in the music selection process, and to creatively engage in what they love.
Our flagship product, Pacemaker®, is the world’s first pocket-size DJ system. It is a superior portable music player equipped with an extensive range of professional audio manipulation features allowing for creative mixing between two independent channels. (For more info see www.pacemaker.net)
The aim of this Master’s thesis proposal is to assist our development team in developing software applications for its electronic equipment, as well as PC/Mac and web applications.
More specifically, you will be involved in:
* The analysis of audio properties of digital music tracks of various encoding schemes, enabling software applications to generically handle them.
You will be involved in the complete development process from specification to implementation & testing.
This work involves a considerable amount of pre-studies and exploration of relevant modern technologies. But, naturally the final focus will be placed on practical, result-oriented development.
* Have completed most of your civil engineering studies and ready to apply your knowledge in an industrial context.
* Have a critical and independent mind, yet enjoy best working as part of a team.
* Have Interest, and solid knowledge in the area of software development.
* Have solid background in the field of digital signal processing.
Some earlier experience in software development is highly preferred.
Attractively located in central Stockholm, the team at Tonium AB currently consists of 10 employees, with expansion plans for the very near future. We offer a flexible, stimulating and multidisciplinary working environment with high quality industrial and international cooperation. (Further details about Tonium AB can be found at www.tonium.com)
Further information can be obtained from:
Jad El-khoury, System Architect
T: +46 (0)841 08 19 25
Email: [email protected]
If interested, please email your CV to the above details.
Informationen om uppsatsförslag är hämtad från Nationella Exjobb-poolen.